There are many benefits to getting a dental implant. If you think you need one, talk to your dentist to see if you’re the right candidate for one!
Dental implants are made out of titanium metal and are inserted into your jawbone as an artificial root to replace the root of the natural tooth. The dental implant then functions in attaching to the artificial root. All of this can sound a little scary, especially when you don’t know a lot about how the procedure or how it functions in your mouth. To make this a little easier to understand, read the compiled list of features and benefits about dental implant procedures:
- Dental implants are different than dentures. Dentures act as a removal plate that then attaches to an artificial tooth.
- Unlike bridges, they do not need to be attached to other teeth. This results in better oral hygiene.
- Dental implants are more stable because they don’t shift.
- They are cleaned and brushed the same way as your other teeth.
- You will be able to chew and speak the same as you did before.
- Dental implants are cost effective as a long term investment.
Looking for a place to get that perfect smile? Staibano Dental has experienced and expert staff to help you achieve the dental implants you always wanted. If you think this procedure is something you can benefit from, book an appointment or contact them here.